Tuesdays – 10:15am at Kalijo Pilates Studio
Mom & Baby classes are for Mom’s and their little ones(newborn to crawling only). This thoughtful movement class is specifically designed to support you and your core connection in all that you do as a NEW MOM!
In these busy months of caring for your little one, you will learn about:
- The Pelvic Floor,
- Different core issues
- RE-TRAINING vs TRAINING core muscles
- The A, B, and Cs of core connection
- Functional form and movement patterns that will make you stronger while performing your daily mothering tasks.
You will experience:
- The relief from tension and pain caused by daily mothering tasks.
- Greater strength, length & flexibility in your entire body!
- New found freedom in your movements from balancing your muscles and moving from your center(the core).
This is a committed set series of 4 classes in 4 weeks.
R.A.D. Mom Mat Group/Baby-free zone with Katherine Denham, Master Pilates Instructor and Master Trainer at Bellies Inc.
On Thursdays at 10:15am at Kalijo Pilates Studio * Starting this September 28th 2017 *
This class will teach you the A, B, C’s of Core Connection, and Core Re-Training vs Training. This is a safe and effective mat class for mom’s struggling with finding their core. If you are a MOM and feel that your body has “just not been the same since…” this is an important step to getting it back and then some! Katherine will be sharing many tools that can use in your work, play and daily momma activities. These tools will make you stronger, leaner, and more flexible as go about your day. Classes are small for maximum care and efficacy.